Baby Bottom Balm 100g
A rich and nourishing natural nappy balm that is kind and soothing on baby's bottom.
Kind Coconuts Baby Bottom Balm has been carefully formulated with natural and naturally derived ingredients. Organic, virgin coconut oil, a natural antibacterial, sourced direct from the pure, tropical islands of Fiji, forms the base of our gentle nappy balm.
The beautiful blend of coconut oil; organic calendula; zinc; Vitamin E and beeswax, works harmoniously together to protect, soothe and soften your baby's delicate skin.
And this magic balm is not only for the nappy area. It can be used to soothe dribble rash, heat rash, eczema, chaffing, mosquito bites and so much more!
Available in two sizes, 100g and 50g. Our 50g nappy balm is the perfect for the size for the nappy bag.
Directions for use - To be used as a barrier cream to help prevent nappy rash or as a natural nappy rash treatment. Apply a thick layer of our Baby Bottom Balm to clean, dry skin around baby's bottom and nappy area. Gentle enough to apply at each nappy change. We recommend patch testing before use.
See our blog post to read more about nappy rash, the common causes and nappy rash treatment advice.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Zinc Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Allantoin
Free Standard Shipping (2+ business days) within Australia and New Zealand on all purchases.
Free Express Shipping (1-3 business days) within Australia on orders with a purchase value over $75.00.
Orders must be received by 2pm for same day dispatch.
- All Kind Coconuts products contain organically grown, cold pressed virgin coconut oil sourced directly from the islands of Fiji
- Our coconut oil is sourced sustainably from local villages and plantations to ensure local villagers are paid directly for the coconuts they supply
- Our products are made in Australia, and have been carefully formulated by a pharmacist and mother
- Our children's skincare is made from all natural and naturally derived ingredients
- We never test our products on animals
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable
- Our products are vegan friendly (wash only, baby bottom balm contains beeswax)